Monday, November 01, 2004

Odd happenings: Brad Pitt, Burning Rubber, Sunsets and Suicides

Random oddities:
Night before last I had a dream in which my cell phone rang w/ the Amelie soundtrack. That was kind of cool. Last week I watched 2 disturbing movies with Brad Pitt in them: Fight CLub and Se7en. Funny thing is my partner in my Design class looks just like Brad Pitt. I keep thinking he's going to beat me senseless or kill me, etc. ;) This evening riding home, the sunset was beautiful, so I went to the top of the Northgate Parking garage to watch it and take some pictures. I also decided to take some long exposure shots of the cars below (which turned out cool), so I climbed up on the wall at the top of the parking garage. I got lots of good shots, which I may post here, but as I was walking back to the stairs, three cop cars come up behind me. Apparently someone had seen me up there and thought I was trying to commit suicide! So anyway they asked for my ID, etc. and told me not to climb up there anymore. That was odd. It's at least the second time I've gotten in trouble w/ police for taking pictures. (the first was when I was taking pictures of textures on the new Court House in Corpus, turns out it was just after security had been raised due to terrorism) Then, this evening coming home from Bible study, I lost control of my bike, dropped my Bible and my knee was plunged in to the tire giving me a large, black-pink rubber burn. At least I didn't fall off my bike though.
Well, off to bed, ready for a new adventure tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always when you're taking pictures, eh? Hmm, there may be more to this police interference than meets the eye...:P

Hope you have more adventures, though hopefully they will not end in injury or arrest!

(This is Amber...I'm too lazy to register right now.)

11/02/2004 5:44 AM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

Actually I have had a few other encounters with the police, 2 were driving related (speeding and no lisence plate light, no tickets thankfully) and the other one, well I was actually moving some dirt across a road for a guy I worked for a few summers ago, and I'm not sure if the police thought it was stealing or what, but they ran a check on my record and then let me go about my business.

11/05/2004 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stephen, this is Kristin. I am learning way more than I ever knew about you by reading your blog. It's great, keep it up! Very intellectualy stimulating. I had no idea that you had such a criminal record. ;0)

11/07/2004 4:34 PM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

Hey Kristin, thanks for commenting. You should blog too, so I can learn more about you then I ever knew!

11/07/2004 5:23 PM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

Hey Mrs Merkin! I havn't talked to you since you were miss Shenk! You and Tim should do a blog.
Funny, I don't remember that frog. :)
I'll see you at thanksgiving

11/23/2004 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home