Tuesday, February 07, 2006



I am very low on sleep right now. I stayed up till 3am on friday, all night Saturday, slept a few hours on Sunday during the day, then stayed up all sunday night and monday day until 11:30 last night. I feel like an architecture student once again. It wasn't too terrible though, most of my class was there too. Those are my stairs, which turned out good. While I worked I listened to Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell

Think wity and occasionally otherworldly historical fantasy by Jane Austin with long foot note on every other page.

2 Comments:

Blogger noneuclidean said...

It's nice to see some of your work. Have you been following david's discussion over at http://www.hopearts.org/diary/ ? Good stuff. What do you plan on doing with your degree when you finish?

2/08/2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

I have not, thanks for the link. As far as what I want to do with my degree, well, I don't want to be an architect at this point. I want to be an artist and to tell stories visually to be vague, so that probably means Film and Animation, but maybe other things. I'm also interested in special effects and concept art. But visual story-telling at the heart of it. So, Why am I getting a degree in Architecture? Heh, well sometimes I don't know either, but it's actually Environmental Design - Visual Studies which is sort of geared to computer graphics and design. Sort of a mix between something I can support a family with and something I may be able to use to do the things I want to do. (tell stories visually)

2/10/2006 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home