Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bookselling and online audio

Over the last few months, I've made online bookselling my primary source of income. I use a service for my cell phone called ScoutPal to check the prices and ranking of books before I buy them. This afternoon I went to to thrift stores and spent about 9$ on books that I can probably resell for over 200$. To see my amazon store go here. If you want to do what I do read Steve Weber's bookselling blog or read his excellent book. Also check out bookthink.com


This morning while finding stuff to listen to while I worked I found Classical Cat a huge organized collection of free classical music online, I downloaded several hours worth.

Also, Ken Meyers just started a free Mars Hill Audio Podcast! I've been a fan of his audio journal for a while. Great way to discover great books and interesting authors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home