Monday, November 08, 2004

Photos from sunset post

Here are a few of the pictures I took last monday:
A few have them have been color corrected in Photoshop. The first 2 are long exposure shots, I don't remember exactly how long, but several seconds each. I'm using a 3.2 mega-pixal digital camera I checked out from the Arch. deptartment, I don't remember what kind it was, but it has all the manuel focus, f-stop, exposure controls, which is cool. I've never really played around w/ that stuff before.
(click on the pictures to see a larger version)


Here are 2 of the sunset pics:



and here is one I took a few weeks ago, I always love old textures like that, I'm not sure why.


While posting photo's I may as well post these too. I was walking by a puddle carring a camera, so I stopped at took some pictures.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home