Monday, July 25, 2005

"the culinary argument for God's existence"







Doug Wilson's Blog usually hasn't been that interesting of late, but his most recent post is completely interesting.

Here's a quote:
"In this short essay I advance the culinary argument for God's existence, which Thomas Acquinas somehow overlooked."

Here's the link

And another quote:

"What kind of God would create a world in which literally millions of very different pleasures can occur in your mouth, and for no apparent functional reason? This is a God who loves pleasure, and is willing to throw those pleasures around His universe with wild abandon."

2 Comments:

Blogger John Jackson said...

Well as a fellow blogadier, I can attest to just how difficult it is to keep a blog interesting. Why just look at mine. It stopped being interesting a long time ago! Now I'm talking about answering machine messages for crying out loud. Oh man, I got nothing.

7/25/2005 5:40 PM  
Blogger John Jackson said...

But mahk my wudds "I'll be back." (Said in Ahnold gusto!)

7/25/2005 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home