Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My sisters

This is a picture of two of my sisters:


Morphed together with Morph magic
Here they are separately:





The originals wern't exactly the same position or lighting so it's not that great. I discovered morphing software several years ago, and haven't used it sense. It's very fun. It's pretty freaky for me to see that top picture though, because it's like my brain can't decide who it is. It wants to put it in either the Susanna or the Kathleen category, but can't. I converted them to grayscale because the lighting was too different. And that unintentionally makes it kind of moody, and dark. I'll have to post a color one.

I'll do some better morphs later. Maybe me and my dad, or me and my brother, or me and my baby pictures perhaps. That could be interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Jackson said...

Well I'm glad your morphs aren't like Conan O'Briens. Yours look nice.

7/07/2005 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home