Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hurricane weather.

(this was meant to be posted last night, but my bro had the modem.)

This evening at 8:00 I saw the oddest light cast by the sun that I've ever seen. It must be because of the hurricane. Thankfully she won't hit us, but anyway, it was sort of an orange gold, but it was very diffused by the cloud cover and coming from all directions. It seemed like it was dark, but it wasn't, there was this very odd sickly gold light. My sisters and I went out in the street to look at it, and when I looked back at the kitchen window where the light was on in the house, it was looked very odd in comparison to everything outside, sort of pale green blue, even though it's just normal white. Anyway, it was very odd.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Jackson said...

Stephen, I'm worried about you guys and that hurricane. Are you sure it won't hit y'all? Have you thought about coming to Austin for a couple of weeks to pay me a visit. Fortunately, I don't think there's much chance of it hitting anywhere near where I am.

7/20/2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

Oh, thanks, John, thankfully we were Ok. I will be going near austin in a couple of weekends, maybe we could meet up. Email me.

7/25/2005 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home