Monday, September 19, 2005

Library damage.

Today, after I was tired of doing homework in evans, I decided to go eat lunch.
So...

I attempt to get up out of my chair, and the wooden arm-rest breaks off in my hand. I didn't even put all my weight into it, I just used the arm rests to push myself out of the chair.

At least it provided the people around me a good laugh. So I push the chair into the corner and let a student-worker know.

This isn't the first time this has happened to me.

A few years ago at Del Mar Community College, I was just about to exit the library,
So...

I walk up to the door, and pull the handle that's obviously designed to be pulled,
and it breaks off in my hand....just as a friend of mine walks by.
"Stephen, what are you doing?"
I was standing there with a metal door handle in my hand, so I go turn it in as if I was returning a book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

WOW! =D You are having a time of it these days, aren't you? ;) Goodness gracious, Stephen!

9/19/2005 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen,
I love your blog! Especially what you had to say about Les Mis. It'll def be a regular target during down time at work.
Keep it up!

Susan

9/20/2005 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home