Thursday, August 11, 2005

Morality Dream.


Night before last I had a dream that I still remember fragments of.
I was somewhere in Corpus Christi walking on the sidewalk when I found an electric scooter.
I took it. It didn't seem wrong. I was convinced I wasn't stealing.

Later, after riding it around for a while, I had stopped and talked to someone in what I vaguely remember as the Surf museum, and coming to the conviction that I had stolen the scooter. Or that it was stealing to take it even though it was abandoned. I remember feeling guilty. Later I remember something about trying to give it back to who ever had owned it, but not being able to or something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

They say if you eat avacadoes before bed, you won't dream. But I don't like avacadoes so I don't know.....

8/13/2005 8:59 AM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

Oh, I love avacadoes, but I love dreaming more. I guess I'll have to eat them for breakfast then. Maybe that will help my daydreaming problem!

8/15/2005 9:20 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

HA! =D

Great postings, btw. It's been great keeping up with you....

8/16/2005 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home