Wednesday, August 24, 2005


Well, I'm back! In College Station, that is. It's been too long. I moved in to the Walton 'Commune' last night. The 'commune' is a floor (4 rooms) of walton that me and 7 other christian guys are sharing. Should be fun. So far I definitely like living on campus.

We just set up a large (seven feet tall) bookshelf, that I bought at Half Price books on sunday.

Yesterday when I was moving in, smoke started pouring out of a car in the parking lot. Soon you could see that it was on fire. People began to move their cars away from it. By the time the fire truck arrived the entire hood was engulfed in flame. We were sure that it was going to explode. Thank God, the firemen arrived before it reached the gas tank.

On a lighter note, It's nice to be up here a few days before school starts. I needed a break.

I have a great schedule this semester:


Architecture on Tuesdays and Thursdays, History on MWF morning. Gives me time for a job, and hopefully day study time.

Over all this should be a good semester. Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger John Jackson said...

I miss you already my friend!

8/24/2005 3:29 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh wow, Stephen! That all sounds awesome.....

I'm so glad for you and your living arrangement - sounds perfect. As do the courses.

All the best!

8/25/2005 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home