Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm it.

I've been tagged.

THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then "tag" five other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

1. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - the Proclaimers
2. Vespertilio - Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard (Batman Begins)
3. Drive Away (End Title) -Thomas Newman (Lemony Snicket)
4. Deliver Us- Hans Zimmer,etc (Prince of egypt)
5. La Parade - Yann Tiersen

I tag:
1. Carrie
2. John Jackson
3. Stacy
4. Tim
5. Susan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooohh tag me!
Mine are:

1. The Lord is a Warrior - Caedmon's Call (I think)
2. In Heavenly Love Abiding - a hymn by Anna Waring
3. You're So Vain - Carly Simon
4. Threadbare Gypsy Soul - Pat Green
5. Anything Jack Johnson

That communal blog cracks me up! Yall sound like your own reality TV show...scary!
KEH

9/29/2005 9:11 AM  
Blogger John Jackson said...

Did anonymous say anything by John Jackson? Oh wait, nevermind. Sorry.

9/29/2005 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home