Thursday, December 02, 2004

Don't Panic.

Right now I'm listening to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy read by the author. It's awesome. I love that British humor, and the British accent doubles the fun. It's really neat that Douglas Adams did the reading as he knows exactly how to read each sentence, as he wrote each sentence. Splendid!

(I was listening to Oliver Twist, it was good, but honestly it was too depressing for me right now, I'll finish it later. I was about a 1/4 of the way through.)

By the way, isn't it funny how good books always feel like they've just begun? Or at least like there always near the beginning. Maybe it's just me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Stephen, this is Stephen. Could you let me know where you got the copy of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy that you're listening to (or let me borrow it next semester)? I've read the book but would really like to hear it read by the author! (Did you know they're making a new movie of this?)

12/14/2004 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home