Tuesday, June 21, 2005

a blog

Well. It seems I havn't blogged in a very long time. What should I post? Maybe a smattering of things I've been up too.

Right now I'm a full time student at Del Mar College, where I'm taking Calculus from an animated Indian named Mohomed Pasha. I've never seen anyone who could scowl quite like him. I'm also taking American History I online through Trinity Valley Community College, which I know is somewhere in the state of Texas. I'm taking it through the 'virtual college of texas'. Easy class with no lecture and a painfully liberal textbook. The one class I am enjoying is an online aesthetics class from Doug Jones of Credenda Agenda (in)fame. But thats just for fun, I don't get credit for it. (www.zarafatutorials.com)

In the afternoons I work, and in the evening I usually read or something.

Whether you care to read them or not, here are some interesting things that have happened to me in the last 5 months:
-I played Aslan in the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe play our church put on.
-My brother played Edmund, and still does from time to time.
-I had strange dreams which I remember nothing about.
-I happened to be looking at my face in a window's reflection, when I burned some skin off my arm by placing it accidentally on my reading lamp. The expression on my face was to die for. Or at least be burned for.
-I ate too much icecream.
-I cleaned my room.
-and last but not least, I got DSL at home.

10 Comments:

Blogger John Jackson said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!! I'm melting melting!

6/22/2005 7:32 AM  
Blogger John Jackson said...

By the way Stephen, I hope you and everybody else got that qoute. To emphasize the evil forces of jcjackson.blogspot.com, I was qouting what the Wicked Witch of the West said when Dorothy poured water on her. I didn't mean it about your hand. That is a shame and I'm sorry that happened to you.
Probably equally embarrassing (and painful) as that, for me, was the time I accidentally stapled my hand to the wall. Yick! Ouch!

6/24/2005 7:36 AM  
Blogger John Jackson said...

I mean arm. Sorry.

6/24/2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

Lol, heh, no problem John, I could see how that could be misconstued.

Actually, it wasn't that painful, oddly enough, it was kind of fun to see the expression on my face.

But Staples, I do detest, Why they would name the main street in Corpus that, I don't know.

6/24/2005 6:42 PM  
Blogger John Jackson said...

Fun burning your arm? I must say thats a new one to me. I always thought of burning yourself as being very painful, like the time my friend Chris was trying to light a cigar and burnt his thumb with the lighter. Oh well, to each his own.
Yeah staples are annoying. I went to the same elementary school that my mom taught at, and every Summer, I had to help her clean out her room. The most annoying part was getting staples out of the wall with the declawer. That and putting all that stuff from her classroom into our barn at home. I'm telling you theres probably still stuff in there today from fifteen years ago.

6/25/2005 12:16 PM  
Blogger John Jackson said...

Actually, no, I take that back, I can think of an instance where, at the time at least, I thought it was freakin hilarious. I was on a camping trip with some guys about two years ago, and after we had put out the campfire for the night, and it was just ashes and smoke, I decided to stick my foot and shoe in there and bring out Mr. Smokeyfoot. Then I put a cigar up to Mr. Smokeyfoot's mouth and said, "Come on now Mr. Smokeyfoot, that thing's gonna give you lung cancer. You better slow down!," but all Mr. Smokeyfoot said was, "Cough, cough."

7/01/2005 2:54 PM  
Blogger John Jackson said...

Can I call you Mr. Smokeyfoot? Just kidding.

7/02/2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

No, no, I prefer Sir Burnedarm, if you please.

7/02/2005 10:31 PM  
Blogger John Jackson said...

lol

7/04/2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger John Jackson said...

What if I said, "My name is John Jackson, but you can call me Booger."

7/05/2005 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home